Eggcrate Air Return Grilles
Strong, durable and functional
We offer two versions of our eggcrate return air grilles; a standard eggcrate ventilation ceiling panel plus Type REC, which features an eggcrate core fitted in a zinc-coated steel frame with a self-coloured plastic extruded flange.
Manufactured in the UK, our eggcrate return air grilles combine the strength of steel with the durability of plastic.
Benefits of FNW eggcrate return air grilles:
- Standard panels – our eggcrate ventilation ceiling panels are manufactured to suit standard lay-in ‘T’ bar ceiling grids
- Standard sizes - FNW eggcrate ventilation ceiling panels are supplied as standard 595 x 595mm panels with 13 x 13mm cell size and panel thickness 13mm
- Versatile sizes – panels can be cut to suit any size vent including circular shaped openings
- The eggcrate ventilation panels are injection moulded in high impact styrene
- Extra strength – plastic extruded channel cappings can be added to panel edges to give extra strength and protection
- Flexible product range – the Type REC grille consists of an eggcrate core fitted into a zinc coated steel frame with a self-coloured plastic extruded flange facing forming a fixed part of the casing
- Range of sizes – Type REC is produced in standard sizes of 50mm increments from 100 x 100mm up to 1200 x 600mm inclusive
- Bespoke products available – Type REC grilles and panels can be manufactured in larger or intermediate sizes
- Variety of colours available – black, white, cream and grey
- Enhanced corrosion protection – for environments with and increased risk of corrosion the zinc coated steel frame is polyester powder coated, the damper (if fifed) can have all moving parts manufactured in stainless steel.
- Volume control dampers – can be fitted behind each grille if required
If you’d like to know more about FNW Engineering and our range of British made grilles and air diffusion products then call 01484 861233 or complete our online contact form.
Download Types REC & Eggcrate Panels
Made in England
ALL Air diffusion products supplied by FNW are manufactured at our West Yorkshire premises by our skilled staff and engineers.
FNW Engineering Developments Ltd.
Tel: 01484 861233
Fax: 01484 864928
FNW Engineering Developments Ltd - Tel: 01484 861 233 - Fax: 01484 864 928 - firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © FNW Engineering Developments Ltd